Friday, August 1, 2008

Elvis!

Ok so Finally today at 3pm my vet gave me a call. Elvis's blood tests all came out normal! Well I should say he had a T3 and T4; the T4 being slightly elevated but the T3 normal which makes it all a normal high. Ok so thats nurse chat lol.
All normal. He ran the gammet of tests too...

So the option is this. To totally put our minds at rest he said we could do a needle biopsy. Come in the am and leave in the afternoon. Slight sedation and send the spec off to a pathologist.

I'm calling now to see how much; but we've decided we're going to do it no matter What the cost. Just so our minds can be at peace....

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Oh, good news!!!! I'm so happy! Yes, have the biopsy done...then you can put your mind at ease.

Jody said...

Oh yeah we will! We go on vacation next week after I finish work tuesday am lol; and when we get back he's already scheduled.

He's our woooby pie!!!