Saturday, October 18, 2008

Super Hero Photo Challenge

...at Shutter Sisters.
http://shuttersisters.com/



We were challenged to find the beauty sitting right before our eyes. In our kitchen! I took scads of photo's of this and that. But this one jumped off the page at me. So I submitted it =)

I had washed dishes and left the water sitting. I know. Bad girl. Oh well I had things to do..ie: catch up on my blog reading and flickr loading lol. So after I read the challenge I headed downstairs with trusty canon in hand. There was my sink. With the sponge floating. And I thought Why Not!

Pop over and read a bit on the above site. I promise you won't be disapointed! Laters!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is lovely! Always fun to find beauty in the least expected places. It makes a nice metaphor for life!

Leacayoungart said...

You made doing dishes look so lovely.

Thanks for visiting my blog. You asked about my processing on my photos. I mostly boost the colors and play with the contrast. I also like the Elusive Actions and I run them on my photos from time to time.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Awesome! I love the tidbit of reflection you captured.

Stacy said...

I love the plant reflected in the water - great submission!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a fab photo!