Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Looking Back this Am..

..you're gonna miss this..





.. I am going thru all my old photo's looking for some to save on my Flickr page. I came across some really sweet photo's..which makes me sorta sad. My kids have grown up!
You guys with the little ones hear me and here me good! They Do grow up fast. And time Does fly. It might sound trite now. Or you say Ohh Jody they're sometimes just driving me Crazy!
But before you know it they'll be big. And moved out. And on their own. And yes! Thats what is suppose to happen I know! But sometimes I shed a small tear, wishing I could relive those days of young motherhood.

So today, hold your babies close. Even if they're teens. And tell them you love them. And take loads of photo's =).

"You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this"

3 comments:

Carin Diaz said...

Awww.

My kids are young and I hold them close, too much, maybe.

They sleep with me some of my nights off because they miss me.

Just Me said...

Totally agree with you. I wanna know what happened to the last 18 & 20 years!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

I was just thinking the same thing about Meg...off on her own at college. But so glad she's coming home tomorrow for a visit!

Gonna go crawl back into bed and hug Gabz now.