Monday, August 18, 2008

Bangled, tangled, spangled, and spaghettied!



Ok just a quickie here cause I'm in the middle of my sleeptime! But I thought this deserved a post. Honestly!
What do you do, when you walk into your patients room; and in respect for her sleeping; leave the lights off .. and you see THIS lying on her table next to her bed. It wasn't there before...

So you say..."Oh you better put this somewhere safe"? Do you say "Ohh whats that"? Do you say "Nice Hair"!

Or do you do like me and say nothing at all but wonder ~Why in the Heck~ would anyone take off their hairpiece and just lay it on their bedside table. Yeah just leave it there slung next to the ice chips and lube.

Funny thing was tho; I could hardly recognize my patient! She came in with a long full ponytail. And this woman in the bed was......clipped!

I dunno. But I think that if I wore fake hair I'd at least put it away in my purse or bag when I took it off.

I almost spoke..then decided not to.

People. Simply amazing!



7 comments:

Christina said...

too funny. I guess the fake hair gets in the way when you're having a baby!

Nurse Lochia said...

You've been tagged...check out my post to see the rules!

Nicole Young | Urban Wings Art said...

Bahahahha!!! Oh my gosh Jodie, that is too funny! I think I would have kept my mouth shut too!! LOL, your stories are great!!!

San Diego Momma/Two Funny Brains said...

Wow. That hair actually looks scary, like it might have teeth or something.

Yikes.

Anonymous said...

I'm such a wuss that I probably would have screamed, especially if it was dark. Probably would have thought it was some mutant ninja hairy spider.

Well...it COULD have been!

Anonymous said...

little animals.... I have a friend who wears one of these. It looks great in- actually like part of her own. Outside of the context of her head... little animal!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

haha, Can you say awkward.....it's almost the equivalent of a guy loosing his hairpiece when a gust of wind comes a blowin'!